Tuesday, October 2, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS.....

My oh my, I am really touched by the tremendous response we received in the form of comments and titles. Well, I couldn't have asked for more. My heart felt "THANKS" to all my readers for making time to read this post and for coming up with such creative "title" suggestions. I am joyously overwhelmed!!
Thanks to Yuti Shah and my dear friends for making this happen. We had fun putting this post together and I bet you guys enjoyed reading it too.

It wasn't easy to pick one title from the many ( read it as 200 plus).  Most of them were apt and well justified, so we had to narrow it down to three:
Our top three picks were:

1."UDD CHALI MEIN MANCHALI"
2. "AZAAD MANN"
3. "COCOONED IN COLOR"

but in the end the word 'MANCHALI" did the magic for us, it brought out the feminine, carefree & the free spirited side of us in UDD as we walked along the Magnificent mile!!
So the winning title is: "UDD CHALI MEIN MANCHALI"
Congratulations Rupa!!

Please go to UDD's website and pick a cotton dupatta of your choice and send a mail to Yuti . (uddfabricdesign@gmail.com)

Also please don't forget to send a picture of you with your winning dupatta to us. We would like to post it here.

So folks, thank you once again for your participation. Stay tuned for more posts, more contests and many more giveaways in the future!!

Ciao,
Jayashree.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. I for one really enjoyed reading the blog and also all the comments.
    Jayashree, kudos to you for writing this blog and for showing us women that we are not alone in our celebration of Indian design and fabrics and drapes. Big hug to Yuti too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anu for your support and participation. I am so glad that we were able to showcase UDD, the brand we believe in to the western world. More power to the saree and UDD!

      Delete
  2. Happy to see the title suggested by me in the top three!!! Loved UDD so much that I ended up buying a Durga cotton saree. Thanks to Jayashree!!! Congratulations to the winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Ranjani....Azaad Mann did make it to the top 3. Glad to know that you bought a UDD cotton Mul. It drapes well and I can totally see you in it. Thanks again for participating!

      Delete